Sunday, September 12, 2010

Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards = 40 Points


I really don't know what direction to take this blog, but if I am keeping with all of the deals that I do, then I should make sure you all know about the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards program. Whenever you purchase any Huggies products, there are codes you can enter for points on their website. There are also random codes that a lot of coupon blogs post that you can use. These can be redeemed for gifts, used to play instant win games, or used to enter sweeps. So far I have earned a bib and a huge beach ball/sprinkler thing. If you want to give it a shot, go HERE to register, then enter the following codes which are all worth 5 points each. I used a few of these a while ago so I can't guarantee they are all still active. But I know the first three are for sure because I just redeemed them today:

BJKFTDXKFHCDPGB
BJKNGQJRMBQRPGB
BJNZKHMLTMXDPGB
BHSQJQKKMLFTPGB
BHJXFWSCMRQSPGB
BFZJXQLFCXQLPGB
BHSGSWKLGQRQPGB
BJNDJSLLMDXJPGB

(thanks hip2save)

No comments:

Post a Comment