Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FREE Samples with Freeflys: this one requires a little effort!


I haven't signed up for free samples in a while, so I decided to check out freefly's selection. It was a little annoying to select "no" through all of the offers, but once I did get through, here is what I got samples of:

Nescafe
Dr Pepper
True Lemon
Emergen C
Eucerin
Philosophy
IHOP free meal
Kashi crackers
Hot Tamales

Some of them redirected me to Facebook, and total time spent was around 10 minutes, for 9 free products (and possible exclusive coupons). I say its worth it but some of you may say its not! =-) If you want to give it a shot, go HERE to get started. Click on Samples, then Grocery samples. Just beware of anything that sounds "too good to be true"! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment