Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CVS= 75% off summer items!!


While I was stopping by CVS for my daily Sobe run, I saw that they have a TON of summer clearance. Here are the highlights that I got:

Frog straw cup: $0.75
Squish Foam: $0.13
Bubbles: $0.49
Small square plates: $0.38
Ice cream scoop: $0.25
Girls flip flops: $1.25

I also saw a SIX piece outdoor furnature set for $25!!! Yes, a glass top table, four chairs, and umbrella regularly only $99, and 75% off makes it $25! The manager stopped by while I was looking at it and suggested that I wait until this weekend when it will be 90% off, making it just $10! WHAT!?!?! Crazy right? So, I sent my hubby out to check it out, and he approved. He is purchasing it now! Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

  1. I made a CVS run today - found some cool stuff on clearance, too. I got a sun tea pitcher w/ 6 tumblers - $1.99. A little plastic golf club set for Max - $1.99. And 2 freezable coozies (can holder thingies!) for $0.63/ea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! I love that in TX it is just now getting cool enough to go outside and they are practically giving away all the summer gear! just in time! lol

    ReplyDelete