Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FREE Dulcolax with possible overage and free water!


I don't know if any of you saw this in the coupon inserts this past week, but the ad said to go online to http://www.dulcolaxusa.com/freeoffer to get your free Dulcolax. The awesome thing about this is that instead of printing out a "free" coupon (which a lot of retailers will not take when printed from home), it is a coupon for $8 off ANY size Dolcolax and you can print two! The even more awesome part is that I bought one for $6 and the coupon still took off $8 without a beep?? I don't know if it was just the store (I bought it at Kroger) or if it has some great code that automatically takes off $8?? The icing on the cake was that when I picked mine up, there were hangtags on them for a free bottle of water (up to $2) when you purchased Dolcolax! REALLY!?! So I got two waters that were $1 each and the coupon STILL took off $2 each. So, at the end of the day, this is how it played out:

2 Dulcolax Balance for FREE
2 bottled waters for FREE
$6 in OVERAGE!!

This is a prime example of how buying things you don't "need" can make sense at times! =-) I hope you all have as much luck as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment