Saturday, August 28, 2010

THREE COUPON INSERTS THIS WEEK!!

Just a friendly reminder to buy your papers this weekend, or ask family and friends for their coupon inserts if they do not use them, because there will be three coupon inserts this week. If you read my couponing 101 link, you know that I reccomend buying 1 paper for each member of the household that way you can stock up when prices are low (or free) and it will last you until the next sale. If you are new to couponing, I would really encourage you to get on board and buy that paper! =-) Hope ya'll are having a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Please let me know when you plan on shopping. Maybe I can join you this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our city paper had 2 of them and they accidently threw me 2 papers :) hehe SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had three in the chronicle, but that wasn't free! =-) Thats awesome Cne! Em, we will definately plan a trip this week, where would you like to go? anywhere you want, we will turn it into a savings wonderland! =-)Thanks for commenting girls...I check it 3 times a day waiting and hoping that someone is reading and using this blog! lol

    ReplyDelete