Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TARGET CLEARANCE FINDS: MASCARA: $0.48, KIDS CLOTHING: $0.87!!

I took a stroll through Target today and found some awesome deals! I bought extra of the summer clothes a size bigger to store for my daughter until next summer. These were on shelves advertising extra 50% and 75% off and there was a lot of stock today when I went. So here is the rundown...



Circo Shorts size 12 months - 5T $1.00 (regular price $4.00)



Circo shirt size 12 months - 5T $1.00 (regular price $4.00)



Circo Girls shorts sizes 4T and up $0.87 (regular price $3.50)



Circo Girls Tank 4T and up $0.87 (regular price $3.50)



Found this Maybelline mascara on an end cap near the travel section for $1.48 (regular price $5.94) I also had a $1 coupon from RP 8/8, or you can use the printable HERE making it just $0.48!

I wouldn't make a special trip to Target for these but I would definately keep an eye out if you find yourself at Target sometime soon! Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment