Friday, August 27, 2010

FOR MY H-E-B SHOPPERS!!

OK, so I can admit that since moving to TX I have not yet become a fan of HEB. However, this week I am warming up to them. I was just looking through their ad and I noticed one of their meal deals involves Ball Park franks, which we just got a $2 coupon for! Here is what I am going to do there later today:

Buy 2 Ballpark Franks priced at $2.79 each
use 2 $2/1 printables (must become a fan on facebook)
get the following for FREE with in store coupon:
Hormel No Beans Chili 15 oz
HEB Dip 8 oz
HEB Potato Chips 4 oz
HEB Soft Drink 2 L bottle
Hill Country Fare relish 10 oz

buy 2 Eggo frozen waffles $0.98 each
use 1 $1/2 coupon from RP 07/25/10
= $0.48 each

Buy HEB milk
Get a dozen eggs for free with in store coupon

So my total out of pocket for everything should be under $5...not bad for HEB! =-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that IS really good for HEB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Let me know if you do it!!! I think they actually plan their ads around things there are NO coupons for...but ballpark surprised us with this one after the ad was out! that is just my theory! lol

    ReplyDelete