Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Saved 89% and the Mega sale is officially over!


OK, so it is late, and I am not going to try to give links to everything since this was the last day of the sale, but I thought it would still be valuable for those of you who are new to this to see how the matchup list that I gave actually plays out. So, I saved $118.68 and I spent $13.33. I also have two catilinas from the granola bars totaling $7.00 off my next shopping trip. So if you take those into account, it drops to $6.33. I was a little dissapointed because they got wise about the Sobe coupons and only took off $1 instead of the $1.79, so I was expecting the total to be about $8 less. BUT, that just goes to show that you can't get greedy and EXPECT overage!! =-) Here is a rundown of what I got in two transactions.
20 sobe Lifewaters
9 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
5 Nature Valley Granola Thins
3 Nature Valley sweet and Salty
2 Nature valley Nut Clusters
2 Hot Pocket Sideshots
3 Country Crock Spread
3 Franks Hot Sauce
2 Progresso Soup
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
5 Chex Mix
4 Gardettos
2 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
1 Kraft cheese (had a free coupon from a mailer)
1 Kool Aid fun fizz (free coupon from mailer)

Now I need to try to come down from this "coupon high" and get some rest for the new ad tomorrow! Have a great night everyone...God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment