Friday, November 30, 2012

This is going to be a super quick post while I look for coupons for what I'm going to pricematch at Wal Mart this week.

From Food Town:
1) Land O' Frost Deli Shaved Ham or Turkey 9 oz $1.49
use $1/2 coupon HERE
= $0.99
2) Borden Cheese $1.88
3) Hass Avocados 3 for $1.00

From Kroger:
1) Cuties 3 pound bag $3.49
2) Progresso Soup 8 for $10
use $1.25 off 4 HERE or HERE for light varities
= $0.94 each

From Randalls:
last time I was in Wal Mart they did not price match the in ad coupons in the Randalls ad, which is how most of the Randalls sales are presented.  It states in their policy that they should, but if the employees don't know that it doesn't matter. So, I'm leary of trying again. I think its worth trying for one deal though.
Healthy Choice Meals $2.00
use $0.75 off one Baked variety HERE
= $1.25 each

have a great weekend all!! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment