Friday, March 16, 2012

cherry tomatoes = $1 and other price matches this week...

We just love those bad boys around here and are so excited that they are only $0.99 in the Randall's ad this week. I stopped by tonight to get some, but they were all out, so I got a rain check and price matched them at Wal Mart. Here are the other items I price matched tonight:
-White seedless grapes $1.00 a pound @HEB
-Fruit Loops 17oz box $1.50 @HEB (I would normally not buy a cereal like Fruit Loops, but we have a road trip coming up and I see an hour of silence in my future if I let the kids string them on a necklace and then eat it!! :))
-oranges 4 for $1.00 @ Food Town
-Activia yogurt $1.49 @ Kroger (there is a $1.000 coupon too if you still have it!)
-Daisy sour cream $1.49 @ Kroger
-Rockstar Energy drinks $0.79 @Kroger (again....roadtrip! :))
-Mission whole grain tortillas $0.99 at Randall's
-blackberries $1.50 @ Randall's (Wal Mart actually was out, but I'm going to try again, that's a great price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment